When you shop with Spectronic CA you can shop with confidence that we have sourced the top brands of the latest gadgets at the competitive prices.
All products listed have been thoroughly tested for quality and reliability before going on the market. We also offer you free support during the warranty period on the products you purchase from Spectronic CA.
Upon purchase there may be instances where the products may not work or it may break down during the warranty period. We would like to assure all the customers that we are here to provide the extra bit of service to make sure that your purchased item is still enjoyable to you, while we offer a smooth purchasing experience and we will go the extra mile to have you covered for any arising issues with your gadgets.
All Smartphones, Smart Watches, Tablets & notebook, and Camera’s have the valid Canadian warranty of 12 months.
Headphones, Speakers, Gaming, Smart house and other accessories have a 30 days warranty from the date of purchase.
Spectronic Canada provides a one-year warranty on all of its products and allows customers to return items for free if they change their minds within seven days. Any customer who wants to return their product within seven days can do so with a refund (restocking fee may apply) or exchange it for another product.
Faulty Item And How To Claim Warranty
If you face any issues with the product not working or it is broken down during the warranty period, please contact us Support@spectronic.ca immediately. In many cases the issue can be solved quickly and easily by our experienced technical staff, and you may not need to return the product to us for repair.
If online troubleshooting does not resolve the problem, please do contact us Support@spectronic.ca and our friendly customer service team will advise you with your case. Please use the original packaging if possible, and pack the product carefully using the bubble wrap or foam to protect it from being damaged in the shipping. To help us with assess with your warranty claim please fill and include these documents along: The invoice when you received when you bought the product Please complete this google form describe your issue and provide your (15 digit IMEI number if it is a smartphone).
For further investigation and upon your warranty claim. If any damages found that are listed below: Water Damage Cracked phone screen
External damage It does not cover any warranty. All damages caused by external casualties are out of product warranty claims for all products.
All products are tested and quality assessed, there are no internal damages before opening the products. If for instance a customer so happens to malicious software in whatever means, it does not cover any warranty claims.
Standard & Extended Warranty
Please contact Spectronic CA or email us via Contact Us page or contact us Support@spectronic.ca for the rest of the warranty and product support requests.
Warranty Terms and Conditions:
- All goods purchased from the Spectronic CA Website come with a 12 month standard warranty unless otherwise stated. The warranty will commence on the date you receive the goods.
- No refunds or replacements will be provided for change of mind, so please choose carefully.
- Warranties under the Canadian Consumer Law are valid from date of delivery and can be claimed from when the failure becomes apparent.
- To claim under this warranty statement you must provide proof of purchase.
- The age, price and condition of the goods as disclosed to you, may be taken into account when determining whether warranties apply.
- The consumer guarantee of acceptable quality, the standard warranty or any extended warranties will not apply if: - you cause the goods to become of unacceptable quality or do not take reasonable steps to prevent them from becoming of unreasonable quality – for example you cause water damage to the goods or drop the goods and break them. - you use the goods in an abnormal manner. - we inform you of a particular fault or the condition of the goods and you still agree to buy them. - This Warranty does not apply:
- To consumable parts, such as batteries or protective coatings that are designed to diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- to cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic on ports unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- to damage caused by use with a third party component or product
- to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, fire, liquid contact, earthquake or other external cause;
- to damage caused by operating the Product outside Manufacturer’s published guidelines;
- to damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of Spectronic CA;
- to a Product that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of Spectronic CA;
- to defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the Product;
- Should your product be defective and you wish to claim under this warranty statement: - Please contact us Support@spectronic.ca as soon as possible. In many cases the issue can be solved quickly and easily by our experienced technical staff - If the team are unable to resolve your concerns, you will receive written instructions on returning the goods for assessment. It is your responsibility to ensure that the goods are returned safely. - If possible, please return goods in the original packaging and with all accessories and pack the product carefully using foam to protect it from damage in transit.
- If there is a major failure of the goods, you can elect whether to receive a replacement or a refund.
- If the failure of the goods is not major and can be repaired within a reasonable period of time, we
May Choose To:
- provide a refund
- replace the goods
- repair the goods.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Canadian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.